Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Testimonials

"Hi Imani,

I'm so glad you sent me a text message the other day! After you left Wayne's office a few years ago I asked if anyone knew where you went, and made some further attempts to find you, to no avail. I tried a few other places for massage, but none could even hold a candle to you."


(D.A., Whitestone)
_______________________________________________________________________

ANDYCAM said...
Imani gives the most awesome massages. She's always able to hone right into the trigger points and whatever else may be ailing me and she has a touch that is both gentle and firm. She's the perfect antidote to a stressful day at the office. I walk away feeling re-born.
August 7, 2009 7:29 PM
(copied from comments)



1 comment:

ANDYCAM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.